- Make sure that you set the localhost port to 3000, and you use a testing HAT. eg. testing.hubat.net
- You are using a production HAT. Localhost is not allowed origin for the production HATs.
- The secure property in the configuration is set to
false. Only if you want torun the HAT locally, you have to set this field to
false. Otherwise, for the test environmentit must be
- Make sure you use the correct App ID and namespace. Note: The testing App IDhas a
-devsuffix even if it's not displayed correctly in the Developer Portal.
- In order for an application to fetch the list of applications or a specific application, it needs an extra permission.
- You are trying to write data to a different namespace.
- Make sure you use the
secureconfiguration correctly. Only if you want torun the HAT locally, you have to set this field to
- The HAT doesn't allow to create duplicate data.