HATDeX Platform Documentation
Robust infrastructure to quickly build scalable applications with legally transparent data transactions.
There are a few ways to get started on the platform:
- Dataswift solutions: One place to learn about our solutions and how they can be leveraged to solve business problems.
- Quick start: Prefer learning by doing? Short instructions on how to get yourself a HAT PDA and start playing with the APIs in the sandbox.
- Developers Portal Guide
- Recipes: Accomplish common tasks such as user authentication, data manipulation and data acquisition
Explore the vast possibilities offered by HATDeX platform by immersing yourself into the various sections of HAT PDA docs:
- Guides: Dive deep into Dataswift's HAT PDA APIs to become a platform expert.
- HAT PDA and HATDeX Technology: High level HAT PDA (Microserver) and HATDeX (platform) architecture and what makes it special.
- API Reference: Detailed API documentation.
- Smart HAT Engine: Build algorithms that can be safely run on the most sensitive private data.
- Contributing (coming soon): Find out more about HAT community and how you can contribute to the data ecosystem (r)evolution (coming soon).
- FAQ Section Getting your head around distributed systems is never straightforward. It's likely the question you might have already been asked and answered ;)
- Join our Slack Community to ask us any questions you might have.